There are a few things to look for as a customer when you are trying to choose a good computer repairer in Australia.
Questions to Consider When Choosing a Reputable Computer Repair Service
- Are they a registered Australian business?
- Do they have an ABN?
- Do they have a premise?
- Do they have a shop front?
- Do they provide warranty on repairs?
- Do they charge for quotes?
- Do they offer Pickup / Delivery?
- Do they come to your home / office?
- What are their turnaround times like?
What to research before choosing a computer repair service / company
- The best way to find a good repairer is by getting referred from someone who has used them in the past, since if they have had a bad experience then they will not recommend that business to you.
- Always phone around for estimate prices for your specific repair or problem, as most repairers will or should be able to quote you a cost upfront.
- Try to go with someone who will give you a fixed price so that you know how much you will be up for before the job starts.
- Check if the business have a premises or shop front, as you could be giving your $2500 iMac to someone who you may never see again. So it is a good idea to check them out on the internet to see their details as a lot of these guys use virtual offices with addresses in the city center that are not actually their address.
- How easy it is to get in contact with this business, do you always get message back when you call them or does the call get answered promptly?
- A big one is also the warranty period offered for any repairs that are carried out for you, most repairers should offer a minimum of 3 months.
- If you are in a hurry, make sure to tell them this, as some repairers will ask for an additional fee to give priority service.
- Check the turnaround times on the repair.
Reviews for The Electronic Fix repair services from our valued customers
Extremely helpful team. Fast, reliable and friendly. Highly recommend using The Electronic Fix.
Great Staff, Fast and Efficient Service, fixed my HDD Issue with my laptop and fixed within 2 Hours, great Business. Highly respected and Recommended, thank you ‘The Electronic Fix’, for the quality service and assistance.
Contact The Electronic Fix
We are pleased to meet all of the above criteria; we offer a reliable, honest, friendly and prompt service to all of our valued customers.
For all your Laptop repair, Mac repair, Computer repair, Screen replacements, iphone, ipad and ipod repair needs in Brisbane call us on (07) 3613 0029 or contact us via email